You can manage bookmarks using lists, please log in to your user account for this.
- Media type: E-Book
- Title: Compact MOSFET models for VLSI design
- Contributor: Bhattacharyya, Amalendu Bhushan [Author]
Singapore; Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons (Asia), ©2009
[Piscataway, NJ]: IEEE Press, ©2009
- Extent: 1 Online-Ressource (xxiv, 432 pages); illustrations
- Language: English
- ISBN: 0470823437; 0470823445; 6612382104; 9780470823439; 9780470823446; 9786612382109
- DOI: 10.1002/9780470823446
- Keywords: Integrated circuits Very large scale integration Design and construction ; Metal oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors Design and construction ; TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING ; Mechanical ; Integrated circuits ; Very large scale integration ; Design and construction ; Metal oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors ; Design and construction ; VLSI ; MOS-FET ; Electronic books
Practicing designers, students, and educators in the semiconductor field face an ever expanding portfolio of MOSFET models. In Compact MOSFET Models for VLSI Design, A.B. Bhattacharyya presents a unified perspective on the topic, allowing the practitioner to view and interpret device phenomena concurrently using different modeling strategies. Readers will learn to link device physics with model parameters, helping to close the gap between device understanding and its use for optimal circuit performance. Bhattacharyya also lays bare the core physical concepts that will drive the future of VLSI
Semiconductor physics review for MOSFET modeling -- Ideal metal oxide semiconductor capacitor -- Non-ideal and non-classical MOS capacitors -- Long channel MOS transistor -- The scaled MOS transistor -- Quasistatic, non-quasistatic, and noise models -- Quantum phenomena in MOS transistors -- Non-classical MOSFET structures -- Appendix A : expression for electric field and potential variation in the semiconductor space charge under the gate -- Appendix B : features of select compact MOSFET models -- Appendix C : PSP two-point collocation method.
Includes bibliographical references and index