You can manage bookmarks using lists, please log in to your user account for this.
- Media type: E-Book
- Title: Technology and workflows for multiple channel content distribution : infrastructure implementation strategies for converged production
- Contributor: Cianci, Philip J [VerfasserIn]
- Published: Amsterdam ;: Focal Press, c2009
- Published in:
- Extent: 1 online resource (xiv, 345 p.); ill
- Language: English
- Keywords: Multichannel communication ; Broadcasting ; Digital media ; Digital communications ; Electronic books ; Electronic books ; local
- Description: This book addresses the emergence of multi-channel broadcasting. Televisions, PC's, handheld and mobile reception devices now all receive content hat was once solely distributed by broadcast TV. No book currently on the market addresses the production infrastructure necessary to efficiently produce content for multi-channel delivery to a variety of reception platforms/devices. Readers will acquire an overview of not just the technology, but processes that impact the creative process and new cross-platform advertising sale/buy model.
Includes index. - Description based on print version record