You can manage bookmarks using lists, please log in to your user account for this.
- Media type: E-Book
- Title: HDTV and the transition to digital broadcasting : understanding new television technologies
- Contributor: Cianci, Philip J [VerfasserIn]
- Published: Burlington, MA: Focal Press, c2007
- Other titles:
- Extent: 1 online resource (xxi, 216 p.); ill
- Language: English
- Keywords: Television broadcasting ; High definition television ; Digital television ; Electronic books ; Electronic books ; local
- Description: HDTV and the Transition to Digital Broadcasting bridges the gap between non-technical personnel (management and creative) and technical by giving you a working knowledge of digital television technology, a clear understanding of the challenges of HDTV and digital broadcasting, and a scope of the ramifications of HDTV in the consumer space. Topics include methodologies and issues in HD production and distribution, as well as HDTV's impact on the future of the media business. This book contains sidebars and system diagrams that illustrate examples of broadcaster implementation of HD and HD equipment. Additionally, future trends including the integration of broadcast engineering and IT, control and descriptive metadata, DTV interactivity and personalization are explored.
Includes index. - Description based on print version record