You can manage bookmarks using lists, please log in to your user account for this.
- Media type: Book
- Title: High noon in the automotive industry : with 29 tables
- Contributor: Becker, Helmut [Author]
- Published: Berlin; Heidelberg [u.a.]: Springer, 2006
- Extent: XII, 260 S.; Ill., graph Darst; 235 mm x 155 mm
- Language: English
- ISBN: 3540258698; 9783540258698
Publisher, production or purchase order numbers:
Sonstige Nummer: 11425083
QR 524 : Transportmittel
- Description: The automotive markets of the industrialized world are saturated. There is no longer any growth for the ""growth-minded"" automotive industry. This situation is not fundamentally changed by countries like China, India, and Eastern Europe, their markets are too small and develop their own automotive production. As a consequence, automotive industry sees a cutthroat competition, leading to an explosion of new models and rebates. This book offers an impressive analysis and gives a sound forecast for the global automotive industry in the next ten years. Expecially, the book offers a thorough analysis of the 11 big automotive companies in the world and their outlook for the future. It answers important questions: Who will survive, who will drop out? What will be the consequences for suppliers? Which regions will loose, which will win? Don't miss this breath-taking insight into the struggle for survival of the automotive companies!
Literaturverz. S.  - 260
- Provenance information:
- Status: Loanable