You can manage bookmarks using lists, please log in to your user account for this.
- Media type: Book
- Title: Nonlinear programming : theory and algorithms
- Contributor: Bazaraa, Mokhtar S. [Author]; Sherali, Hanif D. [Author]; Shetty, Chitharanjan M. [Author]
Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Interscience2006
- Issue: 3. ed.
- Extent: XV, 853 S.; graph. Darst
- Language: English
- ISBN: 0471486000; 9780471486008
QH 421 : Lineare und Nichtlineare Optimierung
SK 870 : Lineare und Nichtlineare Optimierung
- Description: The book is a solid reference for professionals as well as a useful text for students in the fields of operations research, management science, industrial engineering, applied mathematics, and also in engineering disciplines that deal with analytical optimization techniques. The logical and self-contained format uniquely covers nonlinear programming techniques with a great depth of information and an abundance of valuable examples and illustrations that showcase the most current advances in nonlinear problems.
"Wiley-Interscience." - Includes bibliographical references and index