You can manage bookmarks using lists, please log in to your user account for this.
- Media type: E-Book
- Title: Recent Advances in the Understanding of Molecular Mechanisms of Resistance in Noctuid Pests
- Contributor: Le Goff, Gaelle [Editor]; Nauen, Ralf [Editor]; Le Goff, Gaelle [Other]; Nauen, Ralf [Other]
- Published: Basel, Switzerland: MDPI - Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, 2021
- Extent: 1 electronic resource (142 p.)
- Language: English
- ISBN: books978-3-0365-1757-5; 9783036517582; 9783036517575
- Keywords: Research & Information: General ; Biology, Life Sciences ; Fall Armyworm ; Insecticide Resistance ; Target-Site Mutations ; Bt Resistance ; Corn Strain ; Rice Strain ; Resistance Management ; Indonesia ; Kenya ; 1′S-1′-Acetoxychavicol Acetate ; Alpinia Galanga ; Spodoptera Frugiperda ; Sf9 Cells ; Botanical Pesticide ; Mythimna Loreyi ; Rice Armyworm ; Invasive Pest ; Lamp ; Diagnostic Pcr ; Helicoverpa Armigera ; Transposable Elements ; Insertions Sites ; [...]
- Description: This book brings together the papers published in the Special Issue "Recent advances in the understanding of molecular mechanisms of resistance in Noctuid pests" in the journal Insects in 2021. It contains 10 articles that are either original results or reviews. The focus is on insects of the noctuid family, as they are among the most devastating crop pests on the planet. Understanding the molecular mechanisms that allow these insects to become resistant to insecticides is essential for the implementation of sustainable control methods and resistance management strategies.
- Provenance information:
- Access State: Open Access