You can manage bookmarks using lists, please log in to your user account for this.
- Media type: E-Book
- Title: Assessing the development of entrepreneurial competencies
- Contributor: Almeida, Fernando [Author]
- Language: English
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.21303/2613-5647.2020.001306
- Keywords: Unternehmertum ; Kompetenz ; Innovation ; Hochschulbildung ; Interdisziplinarität ; entrepreneurial competencies ; approach ; multidisciplinary
- Description: Entrepreneurship can be perceived as an individual's ability to identify opportunities, and to develop solutions that create innovative solutions for society. It can be a business, a project or even a movement that generates real change and impact on people's daily lives. What defines an entrepreneur is his/her behavior and attitudes and not personality traits or any other innate characteristics. It is not possible to predict which individuals have an entrepreneurial profile, but we can work on developing the skills that are necessary to become an entrepreneur. Therefore, this view assumes that entrepreneurial skills can be developed through education and life experiences. The teaching of entrepreneurship is a theme that has generated considerable interest in higher education institutions. Several programs have been proposed. Currently, it is necessary to evaluate their effectiveness, considering multiple perspectives. Only through the evaluation of the performance of these courses we can ensure that students are properly prepared for the challenges they will encounter in the labor market, whether through the launch of a start-up or in the management of a company or project. This study uses the EntreComp framework to assess the development of entrepreneurial skills and to identify the factors that influence their performance.
begutachtet (peer reviewed)
In: Technology transfer: innovative solutions in Social Sciences and Humanities (2020) ; 65-67
- Rights information: Creative Commons - Namensnennung 4.0